Last updated: August 1, 2023
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Esti Prager is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data (such as name, username, or similar identifier).
- Contact Data (such as billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers).
- Technical Data (like internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, etc.)
- Usage Data (information about how you use our website, products, and services).
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To process and deliver your orders.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing, or customer relationships.
4. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to object to processing.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
7. Third-Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
8. Updates to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.